Friday, November 21, 2008

Meet Ciara


I went to visit my first host family yesterday. They were the ones who welcomed me and took me in. A stranger in their home who didn't know a lick of French except, "bonjour, ca va?" It was amazing how far I've come and how much I've learned. I couldn't believe how much bigger all my brothers and sisters have become. They used to be skinny little things that looked up to me. After only 11 months they now not only tower me but they look as if they've been eating the Moringa powder I left them. However, the biggest surprise was the new baby girl. She smiles a lot, is easy to entertain, and is the greatest joy to be around. Her name is Ciara.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

c. griffith said...

That is a cute pic of both of the Ciara's! Awwwww!
Noah and I received your letters yesterday, along with your pictures. We loved them! He knows who Adam is now, and he enjoys taking the pic out of the envelope and putting it back in. He keeps it safely guarded. Thank you!!!!